Anne leaving her house before being driven to the church by Hugh (he drove Anne's Dad Land Rover)! The young woman behind her is her sister-in-law and bridesmaid, and in the British tradition Anne is holding a couple of horse-shoe lucky charms she had just been given by two little neighbours.

The car Hugh drove to the church:

The couple leaving the church in a vintage Land Rover:

Another couple at the Champagne reception (in the bride's parents' garden):

Hugh had been designated to carve the lamb for our table; there was a chef's hat and an apron on his chair!

3 comments:
Même si les fers à cheval ne sont pas du dernier glamour, la mariée reste magnifique avec un très joli sourire ! Une journée bien sympathique somme toute !
Hi Maylis,
I love wedding photos and your friend was beautiful!
It looks like Hugh was a busy man; first as a personal driver, than culinary assistant.
Good man :)
I love seeing you both dressed up !
Thank you for sharing.
P.S. We had a nice dinner Tues w/ Audrey & Sab.Virginie could not come down from the airport.
You have to be with us when you come to Paris in the future!
Anne looks beautiful, as I expected she would! They both look so happy and I'm glad the weather was kind. Sounds and looks like it was a lovely day all round - nice hat Maylis, nice hat & apron Hugh!! But I bet being the chauffeur was better than being carver!
Post a Comment