Monday, August 18, 2008

Kitty rescue!!

Tomorrow, I am planning on rescuing a kitty!

Well, the story is, there has been a ginger kitten hanging around our block for quite a while. He doesn't belong to anyone, and seems to like our garden. We started giving him a little bit of food, and he looks like he would like company. After 2 days, we can already touch him so he would probbaly be quite easy to tame.
So I called the Houston SPCA, and they gave me an appointment to take him in tomorrow. I feel a bit bad removing him from his wild life to have him put in a cage, but as he's still a cute kitten (I reckon about 4 months old), this is the best time for him to be adopted and have a home... It may be too late later on... I just hope I can catch him tomorrow!

2 comments:

Céline said...

J'espère qu'il aura la chance de trouver une famille sympa pov' louloutte ! Bon courage pour la capture en douceur (je l'espère). Cela va être dur de l'imaginer en cage (je me mets à ta place, cela me fendrait le coeur) mais si sa mère l'a abandonnée, c'est peut être mieux pour lui...au moins il ne se fera pas écraser. Bon courage kitty

Amelye said...

News of the kitty (and yourself, why not ?) Maylis ?
;-D