You may remember that I mentioned the fact that I was going to be showing some photographs in an exhibition soon... here is the official website: http://rougeart.net
Don't hesitate to take a look... at my stuff but also at the others'! There will be two painters and a ceramist...
7 comments:
Pas question d'oublier un tel évênement !!! Je vais y faire un tour de suite !!!!
Ah ben c'est malin, ça marche pas !!!! Google ne trouve pas !
Ah y est !! J'ai trouvé !!!! Vraiment sympa !!! Je continue la visite et la recommande à tout le monde !!!
Fabulous, Belle-Soeur!
Very proud and impressed xx
Hi Maylis,
I went and just LOVED the fact that it was by women artists.
Varied,colorful and sensitive.
Congrats to you Myalis.
Very well deserved.
Grosses bises.
Merci, merci :-)
Congratulations belle-fille - I'm very impressed and your shots look fab (as always..!) xxx
Post a Comment