Friday, February 27, 2009

IT'S HERE!!!

No, I'm not talking about a new hurricane, or about the Houston rodeo (which starts tomorrow by the way), but about my FAB new camera which my lovely husband got me for my birthday!!! I'd been dying to get this for months, since it came out at the end of 2008. It's the brand new Canon 5D mark II and it's meant to be fantastic. It's a proper professional camera, and we ordered it with the 24-105mm lens, which is of professional quality too (as indicated by the red ring around it, which only pro-quality Canon lens have). I can't wait to try it... right now I have to wait for the battery to charge up...
We'll be going to the rodeo cook-off tomorrow, so hopefully that will be a good place to try my new toy :-)

Till soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noël est passé pourtant? ;)

Profites bien de ton joujou et fais nous des tonnes de photos!!

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Yessss!!!! Have lots of fun and Many creative shoots!

:-)) x

Barbara said...

Hi Maylis,
I can sense the excitement !
I don't have to remind you to have fun; more than sure that we will see the results soon !

Bises .

Céline said...

hoouuuu !!! ça c'est un beau joujou !!! De belles photos en perspective ! On est impatient de voir le résultat !

Annico said...

Félicitations ! nous avons hâte de voir le résultat et le sujet des photos en septembre (clin d'oeil malicieux)

bises à tous les deux