It's a little early for one, but because so many people leave Houston in the middle of summer, one of my good friends organized my very first baby shower last Friday! I (or rather baby) got very spoilt... We had lovely food (everybody brought something for the buffet), played a game and cooed at the cute presents :-) Enjoy the pics!



8 comments:
Maylis you're looking so well and you both look truly spoilt! :)
Encore une bonne occasion de passer une super soirée entre copines. Si tu aimes le jaune, j'aurais des petits bodys d'Hugo à te passer...En tous cas, on a hâte de la connaitre cette petite puce et de l'admirer dans ses jolies robes !
You look lovely Maylis - you are glowing :)
Have you moved house? I didn't know you had a swimming pool - it looks very posh!!
What a lovely party! I like the Tour Eiffel with French/Texan flags. You look very happy and I laughed to see you (& baby)surrounded by so many lovely gifts with kitties joining in too!
Salut Maylis,
That's right; you can't leave the US with having had a baby shower !
And you & baby were spoiled !!
Nice to see how you are coming along; you look great my dear.
Bises xx
sorry Maylis; I drooped a word :
" You can't leave the US withOUT having a baby shower.
It's a very nice custom, and I'm sure that you enjoyed this one !
C'est génial de te voir en bonne compagnie et avec ta belle bedaine!
Miam miam ! C'est un concept à importer en France ABSOLUMENT !!!!
C'est vrai que tu as l'air resplendissante ma poule !!! Cela fait plaisir à voir ;-)
Post a Comment