Well Saturday morning saw us getting out of bed pretty early for a weekend as we had an appointment at Venture, a photographic studio not far from us in Edinburgh (www.thisisventure.co.uk). This was my idea for a 1st wedding anniversary present, as it's a paper anniversary, and a photo is made of, err..., paper.
So we put on our posh clothes (well not really, just smart casual) and headed there. After a little chat with the photographer, who was a young woman whose name I have already forgotten, she took us to the studio, a very large room half painted white in a very thick glossy paint. That's when the "fun" started. We had to run towards her, run towards each other, tickle each other, Hugh gave me a piggy back etc etc... I think Hugh found the whole thing quite silly! Well it was, really, but hopefully the photos will be good. The photographer's going to edit them and they will be shown to us in 3 weeks. That's when they'll try to sell us the big portrait at £1,000, when we only want the free one included in the price I paid...
Maylis
No comments:
Post a Comment