Santa Cruz, its beach, its pier and its sea lions and pelicans...







Then to the Mystery Spot...



And a stop in a little town, San Juan Bautista:



The beautiful town of Monterey boasts a fantastic aquarium -well worth the visit, with its enormous fish tanks, touch pools and special displays of jelly fish...

The amazing sunfish:

The jelly fish tanks:




3 comments:
Hi Maylis,
Once again, just beautiful photographs.I love aquariums also.
Monteray is suposed to be a lovely spot to visit and if one is rich, to live year-round.
I couldn't get over that Mystery spot, too . How weird !
You both take care.
Et ben on n'a pas l'air de s'ennuyer à Mystery spot !!!J'adore les photos de pellicans...elles sont sublimes !
Superb photographs Maylis. I need to check out that Mystery Spot website now just to convince myself that Hugh wasn't really standing at that odd angle!!
Post a Comment