Then there were some vintage war plane demonstrations, complete with explosions, and here's a strange cloud that formed.
The main act was the Canadian 'Snowbirds', a formation of 8 planes which performed various figures. Here they are, back on the ground:
We also saw a mad jet-engined truck which raced a plane, and a military Super Hornet aircraft which passed right by us at very very high speed (near supersonic) and a deafening noise!
Other news is, it's nearly Halloween! And as it's a big thing here in the US, and a real tradition (as opposed to something completely out of place in France), I have put these up in front of the house:
I have also bought 'candy', so am ready for the trick-or-treaters would they decide to stop by!
And the last photo of the day will be that of the Subaru Forester I have been driving in the past month. I gave it back to the rental car company yesterday, and will pick up another car on Sunday. I loved driving it, even though it's far from being as refined as the BMW!
2 comments:
J'espère que tu as sorti ton déguisement de vieille sorcière pour faire peur aux gamains, sinon c'est pas drole !!!!
Pour la voiture elle est sympa, j'espère que tu pourras en retrouver une aussi bien que ça...
After Hallowe'en are you going to turn those pumpkins into some delicious pumpkin soup, or pie...??!
Post a Comment