
Right, I might as well advertise here a little bit! The following is something I talked about with my boss yesterday, and so I thought hey... I know LOADS of people outside the US (and quite a few here too by now), so I might as well try!
So you know that I am now working as a real estate agent in Houston, in a beautiful area called Memorial, to the west of the city centre. I sell houses, buy houses with clients, rent apartments and homes, etc... but there is something else I can do too... it turns out that I can make what is called a "referral fee" if friends of mine refer to me their colleagues or acquaintances moving to the US (and they can be moving to ANY part of the US, it doesn't have to be Houston at all). What I do is find them an agent who will be able to help them with their specific needs in the city they are moving to, send them to that agent, and to thank me, the agent gives me a little fee. All very simple as you can see.
So if you know of anyone moving, or if it happens in the future, please keep me in mind and give them my details or send them to this page! Your help will be hugely appreciated. :-)
...That's it, that was the ad of the day!!
So you know that I am now working as a real estate agent in Houston, in a beautiful area called Memorial, to the west of the city centre. I sell houses, buy houses with clients, rent apartments and homes, etc... but there is something else I can do too... it turns out that I can make what is called a "referral fee" if friends of mine refer to me their colleagues or acquaintances moving to the US (and they can be moving to ANY part of the US, it doesn't have to be Houston at all). What I do is find them an agent who will be able to help them with their specific needs in the city they are moving to, send them to that agent, and to thank me, the agent gives me a little fee. All very simple as you can see.
So if you know of anyone moving, or if it happens in the future, please keep me in mind and give them my details or send them to this page! Your help will be hugely appreciated. :-)
...That's it, that was the ad of the day!!
2 comments:
Je connais quelqu'un qui doit justement aller aux Etats Unis pour un stage. Je me renseigne sur son séjour et te fais signe....
Salut Maylis,
How's life ?
I don't know anyone who is relocating to the US. But, if I hear of someone , I'll let you know.
I'am wishing you lots of sucess through your work.
Bises.
Post a Comment