Vis iz an apeal becoz me sis and me fink vat wee ar vewy badli treatid. Just loook at ve foto belo and yoo wil undestand. Vis ovecrowdin canno last. Ve baskett iz waye 2 smol for uss. It woz ok wen we was kitenz, but now i hav to hav me paws out sid it!!! Tell vat womann who iz ere diurin ve dey to do somfing about itt!!
purr purr
Lowry
Us vis afternooon:

4 comments:
Hi Maylis,
VERY VERY cute...
Not only adorable, oversized in their old bed,but with their own kitty language.
Didier & I really enjoyed this !
Enjoy your weekend :)
Bisous,
Oh Lowry, you have cheered me up with your message & photos as I'm feeling very wobbly & not well today. I think if you get your Boss to buy you another bed so you have one each, you'll still want to climb into the same one as your sis, because you're a cat & have a mind of your own!
Aren't they adorable?? :-) I just HAD to take a photo of them two in their basket, with Lowry's paws dangling outside!!
don t pretend you are uncomfortable,I know you ,cats and dogs; Belem insisted on having a kennel of her own, she did get one, brand new and roomy but she still squeezes into roxan's and never slept in hers,so stop kidding I am sure you like it that way; you are verrry beautiful indeed but mind your spelling
Post a Comment