Friday, February 09, 2007

Waiting for my book

I probably shouldn't be typing this now, as I am in reading room V at the Bibliothèque Nationale... V is actually quite a good one, with a photocopy room in it, but you do have to go upstairs in a lift which makes worrying noises to read microfilms. Oh, and of course V is miles away from the entrance. So maybe it's not that good after all. I used to go to Room N or O, which are by the entrance, but changed to V or W after walking miles from room O to find books that were at the other end of the Bibliothèque. Right now, I'm just killing time and rambling on about rooms as I am waiting for a book on German heraldry (in German). How exciting is that?

2 comments:

L'enfant expatrie said...

ca n'a pas l'air excitant mais ca me fait bien rigoler !

Anonymous said...

pour le coup, je ne suis pas sûre d'avoir tout saisi! mais ça me rappelle que je n'ai encore jamais mis les pieds là-bas...