In the meantime, I am exploring the possibilities of setting up my own translation business. I have been to the bank to talk about opening a business account, and am looking into market research and the creation of a proper website. Will let you know of any developments!
On the photographic side of things, I have ordered a mini home studio, which should be delivered tomorrow. It is basically a 'tent' made of white material (see pic below), with two powerful lamps. The tent diffuses the light and allows you to take photos of still-life in much better conditions than if it were, let's say, on the kitchen table. I am really looking forward to trying it and will post the results on my photo site!
3 comments:
Coucou Maylis !
Ben dis donc, tu as quand meme pas mal avance. Je te souhaite bonne chance pour ton boulot !
Bizzzz
Hi Maylis,
I have been following you through your blog.
The temp agency is good; I'am excited to hear about your idea to start a translation business. I'am sure that there is always a need for correct translations.
In the meanwhile, you have your photography to keep busy!
Lot's of luck to you and "Bon Courage ".
Ben moi aussi je te souhaite bon courage dans ta recherche de boulot ( et je sais de quoi je parle...) et tu ferras un gros bisous à Miss Hermine ( à moins qu'elle ne soit déjà repartie? )
Post a Comment