Friday, March 23, 2007

A new post, at last!

I know, i know, i know, i haven't posted for ages! One good excuse though, or even two: we were away last weekend visiting H's parents, and one of my sisters has been here in Edinburgh since the start of the week so i have been very busy showing her around.

So to start the account of the last few days, here is a view of Chatsworth (with the husband and the beaux-parents), the Duke of Devonshire's house, which we visited last Saturday. It is a huge country pile in gorgeous gardens, with lots to see.



A view of the gardens:



And my sis, at Tantallon Castle, learning to use my old camera:

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi Maylis,
It is always nice to see family.

I'am sure that your sister was happy to see you & your husband.
I never have family come, because of the distance ( it's nearly 12,000 km back to the islands). I had to get used to the fact that my family never comes.

Nice shots of Chatsworth.You had a nice sunny day to visit.

Take care,

Anonymous said...

Mais que fait cet arbre au beau milieu de l'allée ??? Surprenant ;)
Très beau ce chateau, et ce temps ensoleillé le rend encore plus beau !