Hi everyone, sorry I am in a bit of a hurry this morning as I am off on an outing with the 'Houston Accueil' group, but here is a first flavour of our trip to California. Our first fay and a half was spent in gorgeous San Francisco, which I reckon may well be the best city in the States (well possibly after New York). So here are a few images of the Golden Gate Park...
Hugh with the hire car in the park:

Me in the Japanese Garden:

Having tea in the Japanese tea Garden...
And some views of the gardens...


Till very soon for more!
2 comments:
Héhéhé ! Comme toujours de bien jolies photos ! Mon côté fleur bleue apprécie tout particulièrement la rose bicolore. En tout cas, ça donne envie d'y aller. La suite !La suite! La suite !
Hi Maylis,
What beautiful photos :))
I hope that you had a memorable trip.
Golden Gate Park was a wonderful memory for us also. We wanted to see the coastline, & went down to Point Lobos.
On the way back, we strolled through the park, which is HUGE !!
I'am looking forward to seeing other photos ;)
You take care,
Bisous.
Post a Comment