Saturday, September 15, 2007

Finally... the car photos!!

Today I am finally allowed to reveal what car H chose, as he now knows that he's been approved to lease it for 2 years... So... there it is, his brand new BMW 335i! Twin turbo, 300bhp, 0-60mph in 5.4 seconds, no need to tell you he's going to have lots of fun in it! And once again, no, we haven't become millionaires, these cars are just a lot cheaper here than they are in Europe!
As we are away on our little Californian holiday tomorrow we will fetch the car when we return.



Until soon!

2 comments:

Céline said...

BRAVO !!! EXCELLENT choix ! Je l'aime déjà (la voiture)! Elle est superbe! J'vais demander la même au Père-Noël.

Joyce Hopewell said...

What can I say?!After teenage years and beyond lusting after a Subaru, he's gone for this classic smasher, which sounds very powerful and yes, I guess he'll have lots of fun with it!