Hi Maylis, I think that you had a ball ! I enjoyed the photos.Was it very hot in the Southwest? I have never been there, and really think the the rock formations and colors are impressive.
Ralalaaa!!! et dire que pendant ce temps là, moi je bosse dans un froid quasi polaire ! Les photos sont superbes ! Et cette présentation est vraiment sympa !! J'ai hâte d'avoir de nouveau droit à des vacances (snif ! pas avt l'année prochaine re-snif!!!)
Belle-fille - the presentation is just great and it captures the wonderful time we had as well as showing us laughing a lot too!
Jet-lagged but happy, we're home after 4 hectic and VERY busy days in New York City. I'm still in that "New York state of mind" back here in damp but very green Cheshire, and beau-pere is busily getting all our photos sorted out. Well...we have to do something to keep awake until bedtime!!
4 comments:
Coucou,
superbes les photos, ça me donne envie d'y retourner...
Je t'envoie un mail ce soir.
Amélie
Hi Maylis,
I think that you had a ball ! I enjoyed the photos.Was it very hot in the Southwest? I have never been there, and really think the the rock formations and colors are impressive.
Have a nice day and see you soon .
Bises.
Ralalaaa!!! et dire que pendant ce temps là, moi je bosse dans un froid quasi polaire !
Les photos sont superbes ! Et cette présentation est vraiment sympa !! J'ai hâte d'avoir de nouveau droit à des vacances (snif ! pas avt l'année prochaine re-snif!!!)
Belle-fille - the presentation is just great and it captures the wonderful time we had as well as showing us laughing a lot too!
Jet-lagged but happy, we're home after 4 hectic and VERY busy days in New York City. I'm still in that "New York state of mind" back here in damp but very green Cheshire, and beau-pere is busily getting all our photos sorted out. Well...we have to do something to keep awake until bedtime!!
Joyce xxx
Post a Comment