Hello everyone,
I had a mad week last week, between several interviews with real estate agencies and a 3-day marketing class over the weekend. Back to a more sedate Monday, which is good as I need to unwind a little.
On Wednesday I also had my French bookclub, and this time I hosted the meeting at home. Everyone brought a little something for lunch and so we had a really nice day.
On another positive note, I have received my social security number (hurray!!!) after countless trips to the social security office (v. annoying), the cats recovered after munching on straw from the Halloween decorations (they're thick, I know), it's 27 degrees on November 19th (I love this country!) and today Hugh and I had lunch at a cafe terrace near his office. Oh, and we had dinner at a French place last night, which was very good!
5 comments:
27 degrès! lol! m'en vais aller vivre par chez toi cet hiver ;)
Nice to have you back on the circuit! 27 degrees - huh! We can only manage 9 or 10 here.........so get ready for that trip back :-))
Bon t'en n'a pas marre de frimer avec tes supers températures????? Ici, aujourd'hui, il flotte et on a peut-être 10°, en cherchant bien, entre 2 bourrasques de vent, glacial !
Je suis bien contente que les choses se débloquent pour toi....enfin !!! Tu dois être soulagée ;-)
j'ai eu le même temps à Las Vegas la semaine dernière, trop agréable pour les balades sur le strip et surtout le trip au Grand Canyon (superbes couleurs)
le climat de la Virginie (moins chaud que le Texas quand même !) me manque !
bizzzs, Audrey
Hello May... j'ai lu ton blog qui me captive... et j'ai plein de questions car nous arrivons nous aussi a Houston bientot, si tu veux bien que je t'écrive, voici mon mail : kima.melie@free.fr
Post a Comment