Remember that BBC programme I was filmed for in June? It was finally aired last night, and apparently I wasn't too bad (well that's what polite people have been telling me anyway). I haven't seen it yet, but the producer said she was sending me a copy of it. You can have a look at a summary of the programme
HERE (site of the Bowes Museum, where the painting I talked about in the programme belongs), and
here is the site of the actual programme.

The filming in Paris.
2 comments:
Hé ben ! C'est le début de la gloire on dirait !!!! Ne t'en fais pas, si cela avait été mauvais, ils ne t'auraient pas diffusée !!!
Hi Maylis,
Yes; I was wondering recently what happened to Maylis' programme ! Apparently, there's no place to see it on the net. That's nice that you will get a copy to keep.
I'am sure it went great; take it from one of your "fashion advisors" for the day !
See you .
Post a Comment