Here are the rules for the 'tagged' bloggers:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote: here is the silver version and here is the gold version, choose whichever you prefer.
So, with many thanks to Abs... here are a few blogs which make me think:
1. Well, Abs' blog itself, and not just because she's family! She is a very green-conscious person and her posts on the environment are always well-thought and interesting. I particularly liked her recent one on plastic bags.
2. My friend Gaelle's blog: I admire her very much for being a super Mum of 4 and still be able to be an amazing woman, incredibly active, pro-active and committed. She is here, have a look at all the things she does!
3. Barbara's blog, which allows me to take another view on my home country, as she is an American woman in France (and funnily enough I'm going to be her reverse very soon).
4. Desperate Housewife in Houston, a blog written by a Parisian woman who lives in Houston. Very very interesting for me as a future Texan and very well-written.
5. And last but not least, My belle-mere's blog, for her insights into famous figures' ways of thinking, and for using my photographs ;-)
______________________________________________
Finally, the photo of the day is that of an amazing-looking theatre in Houston, the Wortham Center:

It looks absolutely huuuuuge!
4 comments:
Hi Maylis, Congratulations!
I know that you will keep up the great work in Houston. I will be there to read you and encourage you on.
Thank you for renominating me.
I know that you have tons to work waiting you still; Bon Courage .
Thank you dear belle-fille for my nomination - I was quite breathtaken, not to mention shaken & stirred! Had to go off & have a THINK about how to respond....so take a look at my blog & you'll see ;-))
Hey there! Thank you lots for nominating me! I'm very chuffed....the theatre looks huge! I can't wait to come and visit you so I can go and see something 'cultured' in it.
GreenAbby xx
Hello,
Je me suis permis d'aller faire un tour sur le blog de ton amie Gaelle...Wahou ! Je suis admirative !
Post a Comment