Got the gloves out again yesterday, and wore a winter jumper... terrible weather, cold and wet. Looks about the same today :-(
In the meantime, it's 29 in Houston, with scattered thunder storms and 72% humidity...
Off to the cinema this afternoon to see 'Mon meilleur ami' at the Filmhouse.
5 comments:
Last night I walked the dog wearing 3 top layers under a padded winter coat, winter scarf & yes - gloves too! We brought the tender young plants in the hanging baskets in for the night and put an extra throw on the bed as lows of 1c were forecast for our area. Never mind...it will soon be June..?!?
I'd rather have 1°C than 28; you can always find protection against the cold; what about heat. I must admit I'm prejudiced, I don't like basking in the sun and the sun doesn't like my skin;
Hi Maylis,
Talk about "Spring weather " ! I think that the weather was too nice early on in April( at least near Paris).
But since May, we too have been wearing our scarves and jackets ,not to forget the umbrella ( we need it almost everyday !).
Ou est donc passé le Printemps ??
Have a nice weekend.
Voui, mais les 29 degres avec 72% d'unidite, c'est l'horreur ! On a eu que 40% sur 32 degres et c'etait terrifiant deja... j'imagine mal pire !
Je regrette beaucoup beaucoup le climat ecossais que j'adorais, perso.
Bah pour une fois le nord de la France est épargné et il fait plutot lourd mais chaud ; comme quoi une fois n'est pas coutume !
Post a Comment