Things are moving fast, and to cut a long story short the BBC are sending me to Paris tomorrow morning on the 7am flight! The idea is for me to do some research at the Bibliotheque National ahead of the filming on Monday, so that we have all the documents ready when the crew and presenter arrive. This was decided this morning and I am off first thing tomorrow! I hope I will have enough time to gather useful books (at least I already know that there are 4 in the collections that I can use, so at worse, even if I find nothing else we can do something with those).
A bit stressed, but hopefully won't forget to take anything with me! They are putting me up in a hotel (don't even know which one/where) and I will probably be back on Tuesday morning... Then we'll do more filming at the Bowes Museum on Thursday. A very very busy week ahead...
Will tell you all about it on my return!
4 comments:
Good luck, I'm sure you are going to do a good job.
No time to go to L'epicerie with Sab, barbara and me ???? ;)
Ben j'aimerais bien... Samedi soir c'est ma seule possibilite, ca te va?
Bon voyage miss. Profite !
Et quand tu reviens tu me fais une tite photo de ton swap littaraire hein ;)
Bises
Et ben c'est drolement sérieux cette histoire d'interview... ils ne font pas les choses à moitié ! Je comprends pourquoi cela te stress, mais je te fais confiance tu ferras du bon boulot!
Post a Comment