Just to explain, I took part in a literary swap organised by Gaelle. The idea was to send a parcel on the theme of literature to someone you didn't know, and in return to receive a parcel from someone else you didn't know. In order to help us choose what to send, all the participants filled in a short questionnaire explaining what they liked reading, what they would like to read and what they didn't like. As well as a book, we also sent a little extra present related to literature. I got my swap-pal a book of fairy-tales and nursery rhymes because she collects them, as well as some very Scottish bookmarks to add to her collection too. You can see what I sent her here
As for me, you can see from the photo that I was very spoilt! Two novels I really wanted to read (Stupeur et Tremblements by Amelie Nothomb and La possibilite d'une Ile by Michel Houellebecq, as well as a book on my swap-pal's region, the Tarn, and some lovely French biscuits to eat whilst reading... I received everything on 11 June (wedding anniversary), which made the whole thing even more special!
1 comment:
Cooool ! ça donne envie de participer au swap ! En tout cas te voilà bien gatée.... ne manque plus que du chocolat ;-)
Post a Comment