Sunday, June 10, 2007

Happy Anniversary to us!

Can't believe it will be two years already tomorrow... It feels like the wedding was only a few months ago...

I still have this photo as wallpaper on my desktop; it is perhaps my favourite one of the day...



I think I am being taken out tomorrow night, but don't know where yet... surprise surprise! I also have a little present for the husband, but obviously can't tell you yet about it!

Edit (12 June): Audrey, the wedding was in Tilloloy, in Picardie. You can see more photos if you click on the link to the wedding website, on the right. Thanks to everyone for their wishes! :-)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

how beautiful you are!
happy birthday!

Joyce Hopewell said...

Happy 2nd Anniversary. I have been remembering what a fantastic day it was - such a lot happened. We (your beau-parents) stayed up dancing until 4 am!

L'enfant expatrie said...

Happy anniversary Maylis and Hugh !
Vous etes magnifiques sur cette photo !

Maylis said...

Merci merci :-)

Anonymous said...

JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE ! Moi j'y étais et c'était un superbe fête, j'en garde de bons souvenirs et de belles photos ! Encore tous mes voeux de bonheur ;-)

Joyce Hopewell said...

On reflection, I think it should be beauX-parents - am I right? And have a super-surprise evening out! ;-))

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary. Does 2 years mean you will follow tradition and buy each other a gift made out of cotton? Have fun.

Abigail xx

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary !
Where was your wedding ? You are beautiful.

Barbara said...

Hi Maylis & Hugh,
Wishing you both a very Happy 2nd anniversary ! And many more happy years together :)
I have already seen a few of your wedding photos on the expat forum. So lovely !
See you again soon.