I'm French and he's British... We moved to Houston, Texas, from Scotland. Here is a blog account of our expat life in the lone star state...
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Oh no
Oh no... it's all going pear-shaped again... Air France can't take the cats as their pet quota has already reached the limit for the flight we wanted... The poor kitties are going to have to be in the hold after all... :-( :-(
Oh no!! - just catching up. Feel really upset for you & them too. Still, at least it takes pressure off you getting Lowry's weight down I suppose...... but still :((
3 comments:
:-( Pas cool !!
Poor guys...
I was very happy that they could travel with the both of you.
I'am sorry to hear that :(
Oh no!! - just catching up. Feel really upset for you & them too. Still, at least it takes pressure off you getting Lowry's weight down I suppose...... but still :((
Post a Comment